M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I would like to know where to get the hardware. I was just talking about doing this for mine. You beat me to it. Looks Great....Can you share the wealth?

·
Registered
192 Posts
Me like too! Also been thinking of relocating plate as well. How about an option for the front peg bracket? That thing needs to be chrome.

·
Registered
817 Posts
Yes, this is exactly what I've been looking to do myself. Would appreciate info on how-to and locating the parts...

·
Registered
456 Posts
Ditto!!! SWEET mod dude

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks for the complements            http://www.customdynamics.com/flex_led_array.htm   array.htm  here is the sight where i got the flex led array they cost 125.00 shipped if you call them ask for dave and tell him you want the same set up he did for robert from philadelphia  note i had to make the bracket out of sheet metal and screw it in under the tail end . i'll post some pics from under the tail

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
very nice job man. very clean mount.

·
Registered
14 Posts
What happened to the pics? love the idea!! maintaining those smooth lines makes it soo sweet!

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i don't know i'll ask lamont to see if he can fix it

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
I sure would like to see the pics everyone is raving about but they will not display for me. How can I get these pics? Perhaps someone could email me with attachments???

Thanks,

Chuck >

1 - 20 of 29 Posts