M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone,
  Here are some pics of my 9. I have installed the side mounted license bracket, remove all junk off the rear, installed the lowering bones from DLP, and installed the integrated rear tailight. I also installed a Hellcat windshield. I only use the windshield for long rides because I have never been the windshield type. This is the first time I have posted pics so I hope it works. By the way I installed all of this this weekend and it wasn't that bad. Hope all had a good turkey day. Later       Shawn

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ok,ok,ok i realize i posted them wrong, i am going by the directions that were on this site on how to post from frapper, i just suck at this, I will keep trying unless someone wants to chime in and tell me how

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Bike looks good, i have one of the best looking silver also and am thinking about going to the clear tail light but am a bit apprehensive because it has been posted that they are hard to see. can you post a pic or two with the lights on during the day if it is possible just to give us some sort of idea on how bright they are. thanks :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
757 Posts
Looks great!! :bigthumbsup: :p    How do you like the hellcat?   Have you riddin it much with it on? I was thinking bout gittin one.

·
Registered
17 Posts
looks great shawn!!.... miss riding my silver (due to weather), had to go out and look at it after work today... exactly which license plate bracket is that??... thanks in advance... ted

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Valiant said:
Looks great!! :bigthumbsup: :p  How do you like the hellcat?  Have you riddin it much with it on? I was thinking bout gittin one.
I really have been pleased with the hellcat windshield. I only use it before I go on long rides. It is easy to remove, just 2 allen bolts and it slides right off the brackets that are mounted to the handlebar. The only key is to get the shield at the right height for you. I had to keep stoppping and adjusting it up or down until I got it where I wanted it. Then I made a mark on the rods so I wouldn't have to guess everytime I went to put it on. Shawn

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
macuser said:
looks great shawn!!.... miss riding my silver (due to weather), had to go out and look at it after work today... exactly which license plate bracket is that??... thanks in advance... ted
I bought the license bracket from DLP, it was only like $89 plus extra $ for the loctite and the large allen wrench that Hal sends with it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts