M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
You forgot to add a "Buy" button.... I was gonna buy 6 of them for my 109. I mean, heck... If 4 will make 154 horses... imagine what 6 would do. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
Vetgasm said:
4???? I would think there would only be 2 injectors. 4 plugs, not injectors.
Oops.. i was thinking spark plugs. :redfaced: Good thing I didn't buy them... Then again.. think of what 4 could do for the bike :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
446 Posts
I think these would work great with the optional jet turbine, the p32 explosive space modulator, and the delorian flux capcitor requiring 1.2 gigawatts of power. Add these to the 109 and intstead of doing a burnout, the earth would just spin under the wheel. :a20:

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
b said:
Add these to the 109 and intstead of doing a burnout, the earth would just spin under the wheel. :a20:
You mean it doesn't already? :dontknow: :joke:

·
Registered
407 Posts
b said:
I think these would work great with the optional jet turbine, the p32 explosive space modulator, and the delorian flux capcitor requiring 1.2 gigawatts of power. Add these to the 109 and intstead of doing a burnout, the earth would just spin under the wheel. :a20:
Its 1.21 gigawatts no wonders yours did not work :D :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
If I just remove my stock injectors and paint them gold, will that work? What if I have them plated?

·
Registered
315 Posts
you guys are having too much fun...

1 - 20 of 38 Posts