·
Registered
643 Posts
Understandable. ...
I will keep an eye open for the thread :drool:

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
That looks awesome! I still have your black and yellow large patch I need to have sewn on so I guess I'll have two to put on now.......I want one when your ready to sell them....thanks.

·
Registered
16,260 Posts
That's pretty damn cool.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Shout out!!

Chris is doing a really cool jacket for me as we speak including several of his great designs. He has already done a shirt for me that is bad azz and this will be even cooler. I promise great pics soon to celebrate this great guy. Buy from him you won't be dissapointed. My shirt gets as many comments as the bike for gods sake and we all know how that goes when you roll a 9.

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
can we see an actual pic of the real deal ???

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
maybe i can get it sewn on to a hat :dontknow:

that would look good on a black baseball hat.

·
Registered
36 Posts
$20 bucks...............:cus::cus: thats just way to much, I can see spending $10 all day hell I'll order at least 4 for myself but $20 bucks, naw i can't do it!

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
maybe i can get it sewn on to a hat :dontknow:

that would look good on a black baseball hat.
:agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree:
here is your stinking hat...

why don't you invest a little dough into a machine that'll embroider a frickin hat?:cus:
I likes to wear me some hats:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
4,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
$20 bucks...............:cus::cus: thats just way to much, I can see spending $10 all day hell I'll order at least 4 for myself but $20 bucks, naw i can't do it!
I am sorry you can't see spending that much, if you had hit me up in a pm I could help you, but don't try to jack my thread. These are made here in the USA by ME not overseas by a kid making .50 a day. Please try to show some respect.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts