M109 Rider Forums banner

Ghost flames or no ghost flames?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am going for a color change on my 109. I bought a whole set of plastics to paint on, so I dont destroy the factory 2007 LE plastics. Before you ask, I am keeping the LE set and they will not be for sale. I have already made up my mind on the color, but would like some opinions on the flames. Should I just do the copper color, or should I add ghost flames on it? Here are some pictures from various angles of a sample I made for the color.

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
Flames are too common on a bike. think outside the box.

·
Registered
328 Posts
I like the ghost white front door look, And ghost house also! :joke:
No really i like the ghost flames. Love the copper color. :drool:

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
bump

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
I love how you did the door and house in the paint ... Just kidding ! The color looks great ! I would lose the flames that color rocks !

·
Registered
5,551 Posts
What about possibly ghosting some LE stripes on it? I think that would nice and unique. I personally have never seen an M109R with ghosted LED stripes on it. By the way, that paint color you chose is awesome. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
if you could figure out something cool to ghost in besides flames that would be cool, but other wise just do a normal paint job. flames are everywere....

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
I've always been a fan of ghost flames.

At least you aren't going the "how many skulls can I put on one bike" route! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
bump

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
one last bump.

·
Registered
877 Posts
What about possibly ghosting some LE stripes on it? I think that would nice and unique. I personally have never seen an M109R with ghosted LED stripes on it. By the way, that paint color you chose is awesome. :bigthumbsup:
:doh:guess should have read all post b4 i posted u beat me 2 it

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
No flames it will be, but now seriously considering the ghosted LE stripes.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts