M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
703 Posts
Man is that awesome! Great job! By the way, where did you send everything to get chromed? Looks killer!! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
961 Posts
JN109,

Man... I have to give it to you, that bike is absolutely beautiful!!! I like the color and the chrome work. If you can take it to a bike show. I think you will do very well with it. Awesome Man!!! Can you give me an idea of what the cost of the chrome work was? That is exactly what I want to do with mine. I won't do a repaint, I'm having graphics painted on black. This is the best custom job on a M109 that I've seen so far.

C-One

·
Registered
131 Posts
CHRRRROOOOOOOME! Mooooore CHRRROOOOOOOME! *drools*

LOL! Nice paint job. Metal flake basis with a blue paint and clearcoat I presume.
Very nice together with the blue LEDs.

Absolute coolness award! :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
WINGYS109 said:
Man is that awesome! Great job! By the way, where did you send everything to get chromed? Looks killer!! :bigthumbsup:
Cheome was done by Perfection Plating in Nashville Tn. Paint by Hardcore Air Grafics in Halls Tn. My shop Hi-Tech Performance did all the work.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
that is schweeeeet!!!!!! good job bro. if you dont mind what kind of mirrors and blinkers are you running? :bigthumbsup: :super: :doorag:

·
Registered
629 Posts
Oh my goodness, I think my heartrate just doubled.

That bike is so sweet,

I can´t believe how cruel you guys are being to those poor saps that don´t have a 109r yet.

Like me.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
just stopped by to look again bro. that bike is sick! :bigthumbsup: :super: :doorag:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Woah, that looks really awesome!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for sharing that with us.

Daammnn, that baby is badasssss with muscle and classss.

These m109r's are the best lookin cruizers on the road now and for the last number of years.

I heard that the 07 Harleys were going to have some nice bikes, but they have a long way to go to catch this badass muscle cruizer.

OOHH YEAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jimbomania

G

·
Animal said:
 Oh my goodness, I think my heartrate just doubled.
Â
Â
Â

That bike is so sweet,Â

I can´t believe how cruel you guys are being to those poor saps that don´t have a 109r yet.Â

Like me.Â
I am with you on that one... ::)

G

·
Your bike is awesome and I am jealous of it... Color is perfect for me... Great job! :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
96 Posts
You really outdid yourself on that one. The bike looks excellent... very tasteful :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
39 Posts
jn109r,

Could you please inform us of what you did with the cables, to hard to tell from the pix if the are braided or clear plastic over braided or what?

jimbomania

·
Registered
166 Posts
"Sich" Looks sweet bro, maybe a "grocery list" is in order for all those drooling over it :super:, just a thought :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
24 Posts
That is one of the hottest bikes I have ever seen :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
702 Posts
sweet paint, nice bling, nice lights to accentuate.

great choice of colors for all, good execution.

:bigthumbsup:

1 - 20 of 52 Posts