M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, I said I hated it and thought it looked like a scooter! I looked and looked and thought there has to be some ways to improve it. I took it down to the frame and have some great ideas. For now it is just paint, in the future there are so many opportunities. I Love It!

Anyone looking for a very nice vtx1800 F? I have an extra one and here is the link to the pictures and info. http://www.vtxoa.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=1293352#1293352

Well I will clear coat tomorrow, then out of town for a funeral. Will try and get it together this weekend and post the finished pictures.

This is just a start and if you look at the changes in my vtx I think there is a lot of room for growth.

·
Registered
211 Posts
WOW! You are an artist!

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
i think i just messed my pants.

·
Registered
456 Posts
That looks really nice.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Lamonster said:
Man you're fast. Looks gteat. :D
I Owe Hal a paint job for the effort he went to for me. When you are ready for yours let me know. I will be adding a little more to it today then clearing it.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Lamonster said:
Just saw something, you forgot about the tank seem :yikes: quick, fill it in before it's too late. ;)

I was going to do it but the seem is lines up with the side panels and radiator covers. I didn't want to leave any gaps. I left the bottom black in part to take some of the attention away.

I will save the tank seem for when we really get down to business and get ride of all the extra stuff.

·
Registered
108 Posts
vtxoak said:
Thanks, doing the flames today and then heading out of town. Lots of body parts to work with! :eek:
That's awesome! I need to pick up a new hobby (i.e. painting). Very cool design and original I must say. I like how you put the redish color in there, I have to say I didn't see that coming after looking at the first couple of pic's. You do some pretty nice work.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
come on! put it back together and post pics!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts