M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after some time of searching i finally found a 9. At first i was looking to get one that was slightly modded but i couldnt pass up the deal i got on this one. Its a bone stock 09 LE with 1,300 miles and the extended warranty. I think i got a pretty good deal on the bike, purchase price was $7500, private owner.

Ill be cleaning her up tomorrow and then some pictures afterwards, its killing me having to wait for my tag and registration to get mailed up from FL, especially the way the weekend is looking out to be. Hopefully we'll get a couple more days of good weather after my tags get here. Now just making my mod list :D

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Congratulations bro

The 2009 LE is a really beautiful bike, even stock. :bigthumbsup:The colors are a real head turner. Suggest blue LED's, I had them on my 09 LE and they really made the bike pop at night.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Congrats!! I got a deal pretty close to yours and was very pleased. Mine already had the swepts (Love em!!) and 2k miles. Enjoy the beast! I've debadged and doing undertail and 2" drop soon!!!!:congrats:and :welcome: Oh, just got my plates yesterday... Been about 1000 miles already though. LOL... NO:cop:'s

·
Registered
709 Posts
:welcome:to the forum and:congrats:eek:n the new ride!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.