M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought a silver M109R this Saturday
all i can say is VeeeeeeHaaaaa!!
this is my first twin. sold my custom Vmax to get this bike after reading this site
this bike is making my Valkyrie Interstate look small lol

asked the dealer if they got the oil right , they said our guys know what they are doing

yup had oil drips on shop floor next morning
coming out left breather
so i took some out but i think it needs more out

my GF seems more nuts over the bike then me lol

Bruce

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Hey gratz yea the women really seem to like it more than some harleies which i found to be kind of funny

Hope you enjoy your new bike

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Congrats on the bike!! :bigthumbsup: Just wish the stupid dealers could get this oil thing right!! Kinda puts a smudge on the whole experience! :confused: Just wish they could read about all the horror stories on here and put their pride aside and double check and get it right!! ::) Suzuki should really send out a notice to all their dealers who's "guys know what they are doing." :mad: Sorry just a little vent! I'm better now! :p BTW I didn't have any troubles with the oil level. Iade sure they got it right! but makes me upset for all the others that are STILL having this problem. Ok now I'm done. ;)

·
Registered
817 Posts
VeeHa said:
Bought a silver M109R this Saturday
all i can say is VeeeeeeHaaaaa!!
this is my first twin. sold my custom Vmax to get this bike after reading this site
this bike is making my Valkyrie Interstate look small lol

asked the dealer if they got the oil right , they said our guys know what they are doing

yup had oil drips on shop floor next morning
coming out left breather
so i took some out but i think it needs more out

my GF seems more nuts over the bike then me lol

Bruce
Holy S#!+ man... Gary should know better by now. He overfilled the black one too a couple of weeks back. :verymad:

Was Josh your sales guy?

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Was Josh your sales guy?

i got mine in taylorvillie
from nice lady named Lee
called around to get the OTD of $11,400
the guy in effingham said he couldn't match that price something about some dealers are on a tier thing and can do better prices then others

it was about 2 weeks ago i saw the black one with oil all over it
Bruce

·
Registered
817 Posts
VeeHa said:
Was Josh your sales guy?

i got mine in taylorvillie
from nice lady named Lee
called around to get the OTD of $11,400
the guy in effingham said he couldn't match that price something about some dealers are on a tier thing and can do better prices then others

it was about 2 weeks ago i saw the black one with oil all over it
Bruce
Yeah, Lee at RTD is a cool lady. I almost bought from them, but **** ended up matching the deal with my trade in, and they are a lot closer.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts