M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off I'd like to say hello, and thank Lamonster for such a great site.

I already started doing a couple mods; mini foot boards, Pro-R Hypercharger. Moving stuff off my warrior.

Here are few picts.

Thanks again for the site.

FORGOT TO MENTION: The Hypercharger is not yet plumbed up yet. I need to buy another one, and make it funtional. I was just setting up the bolt pattern to see how it would look.

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
:welcome:
And let me be the first to say (certainly not the last)
Please tell us all about the Hypercharger install????? We will need part #'s, and pics of the install if possible :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
291 Posts
I like it!!! :bigthumbsup: :2cool:

Looks awesome man, you have a sweet looking bike now...these are mods I have been thinking about doing too!

Did the Hypercharger make any noticeable difference to the performance or sound of the bike?

I like the mods, can you provide any additional information on how you installed them, where you purchased them or which models you ordered, etc?

Thanks,

-Tim

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
great lookin mods man. i was about to ask how you hooked up the hyper charger, then i saw your little note.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Wasn't sure how the mini floor boards would look on the bike, but looks pretty good. If you have some extra time you could take a pic from the side so we could see the floor boards from there. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
849 Posts
Thanks for the addendum. I was worried I had missed something.
Jer
emvanderpol said:
First off I'd like to say hello, and thank Lamonster for such a great site.

I already started doing a couple mods; mini foot boards, Pro-R Hypercharger. Moving stuff off my warrior.

Here are few picts.

Thanks again for the site.

FORGOT TO MENTION: The Hypercharger is not yet plumbed up yet. I need to buy another one, and make it funtional. I was just setting up the bolt pattern to see how it would look.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts