M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys.. Well after a huge fiasco with the restaurant in Medellin , a tin mine and a costly divorce( she got the mine and I got the shaft but I enjoyed every moment of it) I am back and still have that beautiful 2007 black nine.and trying to get it back in a good shape. Need to get The taillight monture but the whole tail piece. Also which windshield do you guys recommend and if posible would like to get a used rear shock absorber. Will pay thru paypal...

hello to all the old timers here that shared some good laughs and stories

·
Registered
2,447 Posts
Sorry to hear that.

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hello my dear friend... was looking a several post and only noticed two old members . Ryan and you.. In my book you are The best friggin mechanic for M109´s and always willing to help!!! Still have that gearcase you sold me....

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
And no regrets. It was what I wanted to do at that time and enjoyed every single moment... cost me a bundle but then thats life... LOL

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry to hear that.
By the way . need the bushing and bolt to hold the side license plate .. lost it riding after changing a tire. A rear shock absorber and the rear signal lights base. Can you help me? you always have all kinds of parts...

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,877 Posts
Welcome back my old friend! I'm sorry to hear things haven't worked out for the best for you, but you seem to have the right spirit about it. Keep it up! (y) (y)

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks!!

·
Administrator
2008 M109R, 2016 FJR1300, 1999 VMax
5,770 Posts
Welcome back, and good luck getting your 9 back.
Best wishes!

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks.

·
Radio Active Member
27,670 Posts
Wow, talk about a name from the past. Sorry to hear about your divorce. If your happy is all that matters. Hope you get her back in shape and get some good rides in.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts