M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You heard well..We just had a meeting yesterday and will be shooting a pilot in about 3 weeks on our company... . We have 4 major networks (that can't be mentioned at this time) as we speak who are waiting for pilot to get presented to them which we should have filmed and edited in about 6-8 weeks... It's not a for sure thing but the offer is on the table and they want to see it.. It will focus on our company and our custom builds.. They came up to us because of the many lines we offer of billet accessories 850+ (ATV - Sport Bike - Cruiser - UTV - V-Twin) which is all done in house .. and also the many custom bikes we build a year... They liked that we are a family owned business as well.. If everything goes well, negotiations will begin and hopefully have something out very soon on a TV near you

17 years doing this.. and all this has become possible because of YOU our Dealers and Customers all over the world.. Thank you

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
I can't wait to tell them about the garbage you sell! Tell them to take a peek at this forum! I'm guessing this will replace OCC. We'll call it OPC. Only Pieces of Crap!:bigthumbsup:

R.I.S. Designs = Rediculously Inadequate Sh i tty Designs!

G

·
I quit watching the OCC after the first few episodes, it was such a joke. I don't see this one doing as well if the show quality is the same as their product and personality quality. Although the non biking TV audience does tend to like nut jobs.:D

·
Registered
388 Posts
.. It will focus on our company and our custom builds.. They came up to us because of the many lines we offer of billet accessories 850+ (ATV - Sport Bike - Cruiser - UTV - V-Twin) which is all done in house .. and also the many custom bikes we build a year... They liked that we are a family owned business as well.
17 years doing this.. and all this has become possible because of YOU our Dealers and Customers all over the world.. Thank you
Sounds like another :edit::edit: end around the no-spamming-of-our-:edit::edit:-forum-rule if you ask me . . .

·
Registered
538 Posts
I would like to see anything that promotes motorcycles! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks to those who commented with support... :clap2:
and to those others.. well umm yea...:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

NBC is one of them....

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
I can't wait to tell them about the garbage you sell! Tell them to take a peek at this forum! I'm guessing this will replace OCC. We'll call it OPC. Only Pieces of Crap!:bigthumbsup:

Wright below the belt ouch:hot:

·
Banned
408 Posts
Look, we DON'T care about your stupid show. Hhhmmmmm let me see if I have the show detailed correctly:

You get an order to make specific parts.
You fall behind schedule on making the parts, & when you do some are made incorrectly.
Now, the "Tension" begins in the show, the boss is "Yelling" at his workers & the workers are griping with each other!.
Will the order be completed & shipped on time?!!!!!

OF COURSE IT WILL YOU DUMBASSES!!! BUT YOU'LL TUNE IN AGAIN NEXT WEEK ANYWAY TO SEE THE SAME STUPID STORYLINE.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Look, we DON'T care about your stupid show. Hhhmmmmm let me see if I have the show detailed correctly:

You get an order to make specific parts.
You fall behind schedule on making the parts, & when you do some are made incorrectly.
Now, the "Tension" begins in the show, the boss is "Yelling" at his workers & the workers are griping with each other!.
Will the order be completed & shipped on time?!!!!!

OF COURSE IT WILL YOU DUMBASSES!!! BUT YOU'LL TUNE IN AGAIN NEXT WEEK ANYWAY TO SEE THE SAME STUPID STORYLINE.
Don't forget the added drama of complaining customers......

·
Registered
121 Posts

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::agree:
F$%ing Mint!!! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
637 Posts
Starring Gomer Pyle (surprise, surprise, surprise)

co-starring Forrest Gump (is that a part there Lt Dan?)

Special Guest star Barak Obama ( cant run a country, so join a lame TV show..)

^-^

·
Registered
53 Posts
:agree::agree::agree::agree::agree::agree::agree::agree::agree::agree::agree::agree::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::a20::a20::a20::a20: well dontknow what else to say

1 - 20 of 25 Posts