M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Christmas came early!

This was a good week for mods. I received my side mount license plate holder from Gregg last Friday, my DLP order on Monday, my Hoodie on Thursday and picked up my tins and chin spoiler yesterday.

The bad thing is, it's going to be several weeks before I can get everything installed and I have to wrap up my hoodie, because it is my wife's christmas gift to me. :verymad:

Thanks Chris and great job, for the hoodie and setting up the chin spoiler deal. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
5,867 Posts
looks good I really liked your bike in VA I think the black goes with your theme and the hoodie is something I have been looking at for x-mas

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,878 Posts
Great stuff bro, I like the new paint. Is that the stock yellow or a little darker? It looks darker than your sig pictures.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for compliments everyone. I will have them on as soon as my other items are completed.

LOVE THE MIZZOU COLORS - "Let's go Tigers"
Oh crap, they are Mizzou colors aren't they.... I'll have to repaint my bike Crimson and Cream then. :bigthumbsup:

Great stuff bro, I like the new paint. Is that the stock yellow or a little darker? It looks darker than your sig pictures.
Mike, they are still the stock color. Probably the flourescent lighting affecting the color. I just had a black vinyl stripe added over the white one.

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Christmas came early!

This was a good week for mods. I received my side mount license plate holder from Gregg last Friday, my DLP order on Monday, my Hoodie on Thursday and picked up my tins and chin spoiler yesterday.

The bad thing is, it's going to be several weeks before I can get everything installed and I have to wrap up my hoodie, because it is my wife's christmas gift to me. :verymad:

Thanks Chris and great job, for the hoodie and setting up the chin spoiler deal. :bigthumbsup:
There is nothing as fun as putting new googies on!! Hope the plate mount is what you like,Gregg

1 - 14 of 14 Posts