M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Added Arnott air suspension with a control switch from JP cycles (thanks to lovethetwins for helping me find the control switch) - had new RC component Czar rims from DLP installed (great deal) - new metz tires front and back (now sporting 280 rear on 10" rim) loving the fat look - also had some vinyl decals made by BlkM109r for my truck (thanks Joe) - enjoy pictures

Vinyl decal on my tundra thanks to BlkM109r handy work

Decal of the 9 with a decal of the shop that painted my bike.

Arnott Air suspension parts before install

Control switch for air ride

Air suspension 100% inflated

Air suspension 100% deflated

280 rear with air suspension inflated

280 rear with air suspension deflated

New rear RC component Czar rim (10")

New front rim

Updated pic 1

Updated pic 2

She is a beauty!

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Looks awesome bro! I love the wheels and you'll love the air ride, just give yourself a little time to adjust and figure out the sweet spots but don't forget to raise that bad boy up if you hit the twisties! :D

·
Registered
3,893 Posts
Looks great bro... i love the wheels of course(same as mine) switch looks perfect and it looks sick slammed :bigthumbsup:................starting to think i should have gone with the arnott system myself instead of the bleed feed. :redfaced:

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Looks awesome bro!!!....:bigthumbsup:Love that M109 sticker decal on your truck!! im going to pm Joe to see he could send me one too in white for me...:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
145 Posts
That looks bad ASSS!!!!! :congrats: I ordered those same wheels this week with DLP I should have them on Tuesday and hopefully installed by next weekend. Ride Safe

·
Registered
795 Posts
WOW:drool::drool:
.also........love the license plate!!:clap2::a20::a18:

·
Registered
76 Posts
first off the bike looks killer!!!

I would love a review of the arnott air ride system i am seriously thinking about ordering one before spring.

This might be a stupid question but does the bike lower down automatically when the bike is turned off?? or can it be set to do that??

·
Registered
409 Posts
Beautiful doesnt quite cover your bike, love the paint, love the accessories (though chrome is not my thing) love the wheels, and the license plate was hilarious.

:bigthumbsup:Way up

C

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Looks awesome bro!!!....:bigthumbsup:Love that M109 sticker decal on your truck!! im going to pm Joe to see he could send me one too in white for me...:bigthumbsup:
:bigthumbsup:
BD - Joe did a great job _ actually ordered 2 white and 1 red - decided to use the red on my truck and giving the whites to fellow 9ers on the forum

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
first off the bike looks killer!!!

I would love a review of the arnott air ride system i am seriously thinking about ordering one before spring.

This might be a stupid question but does the bike lower down automatically when the bike is turned off?? or can it be set to do that??
Havent had the chance to ride much with new air ride so can not give you a honest opinion yet - but bike has to be manually lowered or raised by control switch - you could install a remote switch if you wanted

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
I love my air ride It even held up when I hit that giant pot hole that bent my rim.
Gregg

·
Registered
478 Posts
:bigthumbsup::super::bigthumbsup: - looks great!

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
It's hard to believe but it looks better and better all the time. New wheels:bigthumbsup:. Air ride:bigthumbsup:.

·
Registered
5,562 Posts
Very Very nice my friend!! Cant wait to see and for us to go for a ride! And that 280 is sweet as hell, makes me SSOO jealous and Really gonna make me dig deep for a set of rims thats for sure!!! lol
Dont forget to change your signature .... ur running a 280 now my friend!!! :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

talk to you later buddy! Ride safe!!:bow:

1 - 20 of 48 Posts