Looks nice. I'm envious of the forward controls! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Looks good Mr Big. Clean.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Looks nice, really makes me want a chin spoiler!

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Bike really looks good Phil,its come along way from when I introduced you to the guys ,with the tour pack in all,which is still nice for long hauls in all,but the nine is suppose to look like in the direction its going,good choice on the forward controls and the chin spoiler

·
Registered
284 Posts
some new mods, paint and a detail job
that looks great would look even better on mine i wouldn,t even paint it , It would look like stinger on the front of my bike L O L great job phil

·
Registered
5,867 Posts
:congrats: always liked the chin spoiler on the 9 I guess a matching radiator cover is in the future.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Everyone thank you for the complements looking forward to riding with most of you again on Sat and for those who cant make it see ya next time!!!!

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
very nice

Like it Phil, ALOT!! I think those Tank badges need to go, keeping you with that all black idea! Really like the head light cowl painted black AS WELL:bigthumbsup: Great job:nojoke:

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Like it Phil, ALOT!! I think those Tank badges need to go, keeping you with that all black idea! Really like the head light cowl painted black AS WELL:bigthumbsup: Great job:nojoke:
Torq Bob and I were thinking the same thing over the weekend so their gone as of today!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts