M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
I wonder what is going to be different on the limited edition M109RZ. Was there a bike in the pic of the girls wearing white boots?

·
Registered
178 Posts
I wonder what is going to be different on the limited RZ version? I guess Zook is going to pump the 109 series for all it's worth. Hopefully that means we'll be seeing a lot more parts available for ours. I guess only time will tell. Thanks for the post, this was defintely news to me.

:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
814 Posts
In looking more at the picture I posted, I'd definitely have to relocate the tack a little further down on the risers also. If just doesn't look right sticking way out up there without the headlight houseing that we have now. Probably just mount it to the bottom side of the bracked that it mounts to now, maybe with a spacer to put it a little lower.

·
Registered
296 Posts
As mentioned above....wonder about the RZ version....anyone have any more info??

Thanks....nice post

·
Registered
407 Posts
The RZ gets different paint job it looks like for sure. No chrome on the headlight in that pic. Wonder if it will have some performance mods as well.

·
Registered
890 Posts
COZ375 said:
:barf: IMHO
Well not THAT bad but I likes my fugly headlight. I still think the 06's and 07's are the nicest M series. I was hoping to see something along the lines of a 1600... If I get tired of my nacell I can always change it later...but even if I did it wouldn't be to that, its toom much like everyone elses. IMHO

Great post though...thanks

Devilish

·
Registered
721 Posts
I would like to see a better pic of the RZ... Looks like the "salad bowl" may be gone... ?? Edit: no, just the light... It's still there LOL

Someone above said no chrome on the nacel, but I see something there, is it a white stripe??

Wonder what else was done.... :dontknow:

1 - 20 of 51 Posts