M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

well just got my new oil filter going to install it tomarrow this is a cool looking filter

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
will have better picture's i used my camera phone i ordered this yesterday and got it today its all stainless steel and it filters down to 35 microns and its reusable and i like it :joke::2excited:

·
Radio Active Member
27,696 Posts
:congrats: they have been out for a while but I have never seen anyone post any feedback or long term reports on it.

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
23,084 Posts
Looks good even if you can't see it when it's installed. :D

I've wondered if they filtered fine enough too. My house water filter filters down to 5 microns.

·
Radio Active Member
27,696 Posts
Looks good even if you can't see it when it's installed. :D

I've wondered if they filtered fine enough too. My house water filter filters down to 5 microns.
Are you thinking of making a mod out of them Zoom? :joke:

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
23,084 Posts
Are you thinking of making a mod out of them Zoom? :joke:
That's not a bad idea. Wonder how a couple Big Blue 20" water filter housings would look hanging off the side of the bike? I'm thinking air filters instead of oil, just so I could have the biggest freakin' air filters on the internet. :D

·
Radio Active Member
27,696 Posts
That's not a bad idea. Wonder how a couple Big Blue 20" water filter housings would look hanging off the side of the bike? I'm thinking air filters instead of oil, just so I could have the biggest freakin' air filters on the internet. :D
We will call it the clean Zoom Zoom air mod. :bigthumbsup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts