M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All I have left is the rear turn signals and the side mount license plate. They should be here Wednesday so I will post some better pics when they are installed.

I have picked over all the mods on the website and picked my favorites:

Tach relocation
New Round Racing Style Mirrors
Kuryakyn Silver Bullet Frontand Rear Halogen
Kuryakyn Grips
Drilled out the Baffles on Exhaust
De- Badged
JSD-3M

I have found this site very useful and just wanted to contribute. It is nice to see what others like and see what I liked before I tried it!!!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: M109 Front End Mods Done!!

Personally I wouldn't care if I could see it at all. The truth is that it is a lot easier to see and less awkward of an angle. I am used to looking down for gauges so the handle bar position was weird. I couldn't pass up doing it after I saw the other posts with this done?!!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: M109 Front End Mods Done!!

There is a link that you can search, type in TACH RELOCATION MOD. It will take you step by step. Basically you pull the handle bars off and remove the tach. Then you remove the headlight fairing and start cutting to make it fit. Then you tap the triple tree and remount it. It was easy and frustrating at the same time. It was also time consuming.

Check out the thread, it was definitely worth the time. It was free except for some of the tools I had to buy.

http://www.m109riders.com/forum/index.php?topic=4410.0

·
Registered
721 Posts
Rocket Convert said:
All I have left is the rear turn signals and the side mount license plate. They should be here Wednesday so I will post some better pics when they are installed.

I have picked over all the mods on the website and picked my favorites:

Tach relocation
New Round Racing Style Mirrors
Kuryakyn Silver Bullet Front Halogen
Kuryakyn Grips
Drilled out the Baffles on Exhaust
De- Badged

I have found this site very useful and just wanted to contribute. It is nice to see what others like and see what I liked before I tried it!!!

Where did the pics go ?? !!
I knew I shoulda saved them while they were up !! GRRRRRR

1 - 12 of 12 Posts