M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I asked about a month ago if there were any 109 riders in the area of South Central New Mexico or west Texas El Paso area. Back then I was the only one around...but the area dealers can't keep 109's on the floor...so again I ask..Where are you guys?

Devilish

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Alamogordo...I'll be up that way in a couple of weeks. Right at the moment I hadn't planned on riding up..but that can change ;)
Devilish

·
Registered
287 Posts
Shoot me a PM when your heading up this way. I know Mazatrol and Bottlefed both are in Albuquerque too.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Will do...though this trip will be a bit constrained. My son and his wife just had a baby...I'm a new grandpa :bigthumbsup: My other son is planning on meeting me up there, so I know for sure there won't be much time for riding this trip...but I'll just have to get up there and ride with you guys :doorag: :super:

Thanks for getting back...I was beginning to think I had the only M in NEW MEXICO!!!!

Devilish

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Really nice area over your way Santiago, looking like there are a few of us over here in the barren South West. Any of you planning on riding in Ruidoso during the Aspen Fest? If you are let me know. I usually get up there for at least one day, they have a poker run and other events if anyone is interested. I'll post a link on here later.

Ride safe....Ride Far

Devilish

G

·
Training at New Mexico Tech. Beautiful country out there. I don't know if they are classified as mountains but they were beautiful. Weather was unbelievable. It was flooding in areas like El Paso while I was out there the first week of August but where we were it was in the 70's to 80's and no humidity. One of the instructors said it is normally in the 100's - 110's. That would have been too hot and I would have been miserable.

·
Registered
175 Posts
I'm in El Paso, we do a ride to Las Cruses every sunday to eat breakfast.. about a 110 mile round trip.. we take HWY 28 most of the way.. lots of bikes and a nice ride through the almond orchards... Aug 27 I'm doing a biker parade for cystic fibrosis here in El Paso, its sponsored by the guys doing my seats.. its 10 dollars per bike if your interested... i would love to ride with everyone, lets do this... :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

Casey

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
cowboy casey said:
I'm in El Paso, we do a ride to Las Cruses every sunday to eat breakfast.. about a 110 mile round trip.. we take HWY 28 most of the way.. lots of bikes and a nice ride through the almond orchards... Aug 27 I'm doing a biker parade for cystic fibrosis here in El Paso, its sponsored by the guys doing my seats.. its 10 dollars per bike if your interested... i would love to ride with everyone, lets do this... :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

Casey
Right now I don't know if I'll be able to make that...working with the American Legion Riders at an event for OWW (operation wounded warrior)...
But I am making plans to go to the Golden Aspen Rally http://www.motorcyclerally.com/page4.htm Any takers? Usually a few of us (10 to 15) will make the trip once or twice during the event. If any of you are interested maybe we can get together up there! :doorag:

·
Registered
107 Posts
New 109 rider from Lubbock as well. I heard all the 109s from my local dealer went to eastern NM. So I guess there are probably afew more close.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts