M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
Any of you ride in New Mexico? I'm from Alamogordo not that far from El Paso anybody in this neck of the woods?

Devilish

·
Registered
287 Posts
BOTLFED109 said:
Well i am am up here in Rio Rancho if you ever head up here :bigthumbsup:
Hey I'm not very far from you. I live on the west side of Albuquerque. When I purchased my M109R the sales guy was telling me that there was this guy in town who had a bottle fed M109R. I bet $$$$ he was talking about you. lol

·
Registered
287 Posts
MAZATROL said:
Ruben
Where did you purchase your bike? What did you pay if you don't mind me asking? I might make a deal this week if I can.

Thanks
Mazatrol
Hello, I bought the bike from R & S on the West side. I paid sticker price of 12,399. What side of town are you in?

·
Registered
287 Posts
MAZATROL said:
Reben,
I'm in the north valley. Were they pretty firm on their price or did you not work them very hard?

P.S. What color did you get and when ?
You know I didn't try to negotiate price too much. I took advantage of ther fixed financing rate of 7.5% for four years zero down. So there wasn't much room to negotiate price. I bought the black 109. I've had it for 4 days now and will be at my 600 mile break in mark by Friday. I love this bike and am VERY happy I bought it.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Ruben
I'm glad you like the bike. I hope I will be too. I too am looking to get black so R&S west might be out of the question if they don't have another in stock.
I hope to get the bike for less than sticker or have them throw in a helmet or two.

Thanks for the replies
Mazatrol :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
287 Posts
MAZATROL said:
Ruben
 I'm glad you like the bike. I hope I will be too. I too am looking to get black so R&S west might be out of the question if they don't have another in stock.
I hope to get the bike for less than sticker or have them throw in a helmet or two.

Thanks for the replies
Mazatrol :bigthumbsup:
Good luck to you Mazatrol,
I'm not familiar with what kind of bikes you've ridden in the past but i doubt you will be disapointed in this bike. I have had a CBR 600 and I currently have a M109R and a 72 HD Ironhead chopper. Each MC has its pluses, but the M109R is by far the best all around bike.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts