M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say hi to all. Bought a leftover 06 blurple 109 a couple of weeks ago and I love it! Funny story actually, the wife and I went to buy new helmets and well, we left with new helmets and a new 109! I've had my eye on this machine since it came out but figured maybe next year, the wife said if you really want it just get it, but you've got to sell you're other bike, I said I love you, done deal! Anyway, it only took three days to break her in ( too sick to go to work one day) couldn't help it, 80 deg. november day in Missouri what would you do? No mods yet but my cobra dragsters and fi2000r should be here in a couple weeks, then I plan on cleaning up that ugly tail section and well , you know this list goes on. Just got out of motocross recently and ready to hit the streets again! This is the best forum website I've seen and it's an honor to join this group.

·
Registered
158 Posts
:welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :bigthumbsup: Ha if you get around to jumping this thing can you tell me what speed you get to and hight to keep it in the air for more then 5ft after you leave the jump. :D

Have fun

·
Registered
150 Posts
I'm the same way. I have only had mine for 3 months. 2000 miles, custom paint, iso grips, relocated tac and now that I found this site I have a huge list of things to do.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
welcome!!maybe I'll see you next weekend while I go riding to get away from family!!I'll be in Kansas City for Thanksgiving,I'm trailering down from South Dakota

·
Registered
237 Posts
:welcome: :welcome: :welcome: Burple's the classiest...!! :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :doorag: :doorag: :super: :super:

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
SOUTH DAKOTA, I'm going to ST.LOUIS for thanksgiving or i'd love to hit the pavement with you! The weather is supposed to be great in K.C. though, enjoy your stay!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hello All,
I'm glad I read the site before I bought an 07 Red/maroon colored bike. I absolutely love it, bought it in September. I had a Phoenix Titan ZRM worked bike prior to this bike, I couldn't wait to sell it. I am very satisfied. Need to either get different handle bars or risers. I always check the mods that all the members post. I sincerely enjoy reading all your comments. Keep up the great comments and stay safe riding.

Birdster63
Williamstown, NJ

G

·
Welcome new members! Be sure to look around. There are also regional boards so that you can speak to other riders nearby and meet up for local rides. Make yourselves and home and remember "Search" is your best friend. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
890 Posts
:welcome: Hope you're feeling well enough to get to work!...MODS cost a lot of money...hahahha...food...who needs it...chrome is another subject :evil: :p :doorag:

Enjoy your 9

Devilish

1 - 20 of 26 Posts