M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Great site, wonderful site enjoy reading and looking at all the pics.
I been cruzing at this site off and on for weeks now.
Had my 109 2 months now love it and love the attention.
I didn't realize there was so many 109 out there. I live in
Cincinnati Ohio, don't see 109 here not a 1. :dontknow:
I will look forward to alot of good advises and alot of tips
Thanks a bunch
1eYe

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
welcome bud. i haven't seen another one on the road yet either...kinda like it that way :p

·
Registered
638 Posts
:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

My sister lives out in Clevland, OH. When I come out there ill post it and maybe we could meet up to rideeeeee.........

·
Registered
890 Posts
:welcome: I'm originally from Cincinnati :eek: but ya'lls ride season is too short... :joke: I live in NM now and haven't winerized my bike in years... :evil: Enjoy your 9.

Devilish

·
Registered
629 Posts
:welcome: You won't regret joining this site for a minute. They even accept people who just like the109 but don't have one (yet) :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

·
Registered
99 Posts
welcome bro :bigthumbsup: i live just across the river from louisvill,ky,in new albany ,in. if you head my way give me a shout!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Welcome to the group. I grew up North of Cincinnati and still have family there. I'll post you a note next time I'm riding over that direction. It's a pretty good hull from Virginia but I do it a couple of times a year.

McBel

·
Registered
703 Posts
:welcome: You will find out that this site rocks! Very helpful and alot of creative people on here :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
411 Posts
:welcome:
There are a few around here (Nürnberg Germany) but if my information correct is, Germany only got 800 total in 2006 so needless to say they are still a rarity. I hope Suzuki don´t flood the market with them, but on the other hand I don´t want to be a total a$$ho** ;) I hope for the others that a few more come in 2007 that they can have as much fun as those who already were lucky enough to get one :bigthumbsup: Wouldn´t it be cool one day when there was a M109/M1800R rally just like they have by H.O.G. :bigthumbsup:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts