M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted say Howdy to all. I'm getting ready to trade-in my 2k Victory V92SC in for an 06 Black 9. Sat on one and was simply amazed at how feel it felt. The dealer and I are goin back and forth over the phone but I guess it's time to stop in and make sure the pencil is really sharp. I've been in the Auto business 25 years so this oughta be real fun. I've already ordered A JSD so I guess the commitment is there :D. After reading alotta the posts in the last couple of days here it's just solidified my desire to own one. Thanks for a great forum and I'm glad to be a part of it. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
443 Posts
:welcome: You will not be dissappointed with the 109! :hot:

·
Registered
775 Posts
welcome to the board and congrats. you picked the right color. black is the fastest. ( more horsepower; but, don't tell the silver owners. our secret) :D

·
Registered
385 Posts
:welcome: :clap2: :beer3: :beer2:congrats you will love it.but im not to sure about black being the fastest cause my silver bullet rocks.also black shows to many scratches and rub marks when the sun hits it a certain way it looks like a spider web,thats just my 02. :hot: :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
106 Posts
:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
128 Posts
Picked up my black 06 about a week ago. Still not sleeping through the night.

You'll love it. I also played the back and forth game as I was in the car business years ago. The dealer finally caved in. Good Luck!.

·
Registered
185 Posts
:welcome: Wait till you ride this thing . . your're gonna love it ! ! ! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
37 Posts
walker_mufc said:
welcome to the board and congrats. you picked the right color. black is the fastest.   ( more horsepower; but, don't tell the silver owners. our secret)  :D
Hey, I heard that! (proud silver owner here :evil:).

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thx all for the warm welcome !!! Slight delay in gettin the bike as my youngest son accidently put a small dent in my Victory's gas tank :edit: :edit: :edit:. So It looks like I'm gonna be delayed bout a week on pickup as I get that fixed. I can't believe I've already started ordering parts for it and haven't even got it yet !!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts