M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I’ve been reading your posts since the inception of this forum pretty much and now this forum became a real monster…COOL! Finally joined, which I wanted to do for some time now. Love the bike, haven’t ridden since a teenager and 20yrs later, YEAH, M109R came out, could not resist and asphalt waltz began all over again. I bought the bike last year at the show but only have few Ks due to being away a lot this summer. No problems whatsoever but am keeping an eye on stuff listed here as potential concerns. Fellas, your bike rocks…safe ridin’ to all Canuck homies and brother Americans. C’ye on the road…

·
Registered
443 Posts
WELCOME!!! :D

·
Registered
185 Posts
Asphwaltz said:
Hey guys, I’ve been reading your posts since the inception of this forum pretty much and now this forum became a real monster…COOL! Finally joined, which I wanted to do for some time now. Love the bike, haven’t ridden since a teenager and 20yrs later, YEAH, M109R came out, could not resist and asphalt waltz began all over again. I bought the bike last year at the show but only have few Ks due to being away a lot this summer. No problems whatsoever but am keeping an eye on stuff listed here as potential concerns. Fellas, your bike rocks…safe ridin’ to all Canuck homies and brother Americans. C’ye on the road…
Cool Intro . . Welcome . . :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
190 Posts
:welcome:
Hope you start finding time to do more riding - we're getting ready to get into some good riding weather soon, eh!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I've been riding it almost every day now - the weather has been great lately. I think the miles will pile up soon and hopefully no issues. I put my hesitant wife at the back recently and now she's glued on. Not sure if it was a good idea :)

·
Registered
6,298 Posts
Maybe we'll ride out your way next summer, we really want to do a big long trip, some time. It would be great to come out your way, we have connections out there to use a shop for maintenance, lord know they may need it by the time we get there, what fun, do you have time to ride to St.Johns newfoundland or Nova Scotia?

·
Registered
664 Posts
Wlecome to the board and back in the saddle again :bigthumbsup: I only waited about 10 years in between bikes :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
biker-chicky said:
Maybe we'll ride out your way next summer, we really want to do a big long trip, some time. It would be great to come out your way, we have connections out there to use a shop for maintenance, lord know they may need it by the time we get there, what fun, do you have time to ride to St.Johns newfoundland or Nova Scotia?
Depends what time but would love to join for sure. There are some good mtce shops around here so you'd be take care of. St.John's would be neat - got quite a few staff from those parts - but what a scenery! I was hoping to come out your way, over Calgary and Banff next year.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Moonbaby said:
Wlecome to the board and back in the saddle again :bigthumbsup: I only waited about 10 years in between bikes :bigthumbsup:
Like they say... it's like going back on a bike again. You never loose it, clear head and all.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
:welcome: :bigthumbsup:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts