M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All M109R lovers....

Just joined the site yesterday but have been viewing for some time now. What a great site.

More importantly I am also a new owner of the mighty M109R.....as of 8-10-06 Black 2007 here in Jax Fl.

Hope to share pics, knowledge, and all things 109........ :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
287 Posts
Welcome Onelove :2cool:

BTW you will sleep easy at night knowing that you got the fastest color. :joke:

·
Registered
230 Posts
:hot: :welcome: :hot:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Haven't jumped to hard on it yet...only about 120miles on her...had it up to about 90mph just loading and

unloading the engine.....but at 4000 rpm wow!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
211 Posts
Welcome Bro! Awesome choice on bike. No to mention you got the faster color. What ever you do, don't hang out with a guy call JR up in your hometown or you will be popping wheelies at no time. :D
:welcome:

·
Registered
277 Posts
Welcome!!

Ride safe!!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Onelove109 said:
Hello All M109RÂ lovers....

Just joined the site yesterday but have been viewing for some time now. What a great site.

More importantly I am also a new owner of the mighty M109R.....as of 8-10-06 Black 2007 here in Jax Fl.

Hope to share pics, knowledge, and all things 109........ :D :D :D :D
Welcome and congrats. Bought my Black '07 in July. I just moved from Jax. Good to hear there is another Black '07 out there. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
106 Posts
welcome - this is the best site :bigthumbsup:

G

·
Welcome to the board and congrats on the new bike. Be sure to watch the Florida Chapter board for upcoming rides and get togethers. Don't worry about the break-in period. This has been discussed ad-naseum. Ride it like you stole it and show it who's boss from the beginning and you won't get any lip!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts