M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I first saw the m109 at Daytona and just found this site. Here's one for you. Just sold my X yesterday and was supposed to pick up the new beast today in Sarasota. I call dealer and he has the bike ready but he says there is one small problem . The bike shipped with no front fender. Just my luck. I,ve been an Xer for five years. Great bike but ready for a little more.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Welcome, did you check Sebring? I picked up mine there for $10400 no hassle and great to work with!

·
Radio Active Member
27,665 Posts
Congratulations and wellcome to the forum. Who needs a front fender? They can call you when it comes in. :hot: :beer3: :clap2: :a18: :hot:

·
Registered
169 Posts
Welcome! There appears to be more than just a few ex-xers around here.......myself included.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
congrats on the bike.....but I'm with him.....who needs a front fender??? My bike came in with a damaged tank but that didn't stop me from taking it home! Didn't affect how it drove, and were actually just a few very minor chips (most people didn't even notice em) :bigthumbsup: They just called me to let me know that the new tank was in! Now I just gotta go let them put it on and perform the first service. Gotta love this bike!!

·
Registered
60 Posts
I agree with them who needs a fender besides the only thing people see when you ride is tail lights and a fat tire geting smaller and smaller

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
grats, and welcome aboard!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts