M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there, just joined in England (original one in UK not New one in US).
I've had a 2012 M1800R (cubic centimetres in UK/Europe) Intruder (again UK/Europe name) blue/white for about 8 years and now done 45k miles. I ride from Southern England to Faro in Portugal a couple of times a year, mainly for the Faro motorcycle concentration in July but also to visit friends. Longest ride in a day is about 650 miles (Burgos in Spain to Faro in Portugal) and longest trip is 4,500 mile tour of Western Europe (30 days & 12 countries).
Currently running FP sharp curve exhaust, Spike filters, Cobra FI2000 and Healtech XTRE together with Hydraulic clutch conversion, Hoglights LED headlight, Flatz front signals and an Atlas throttle lock. Also running on Metezler Cruisetec tyres 160/260 combo.
Had a big off in April '21 when a car pulled out in front of me, nearly wrote off both me & my bike (called Daisy btw) but both of us repaired now
I came across this forum as just getting ready to install the Arnott air suspension and was looking for wisdom and tips beforehand.
Land vehicle Tire Wheel Vehicle Fuel tank

· Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
23,735 Posts
Welcome to the forum, and you've done a great job making the bike yours. And that's some great riding you do too!
The search feature on here works very well, just type in Arnott in the search box at the top of any page and you should get dozens of results. Or just type in Air Ride to get a broader result.

Glad both you and the bike made it through the accident too.

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the forum, and you've done a great job making the bike yours. And that's some great riding you do too!
The search feature on here works very well, just type in Arnott in the search box at the top of any page and you should get dozens of results. Or just type in Air Ride to get a broader result.

Glad both you and the bike made it through the accident too.
Thanks, just tried the search and plenty came up.
This is pic from MC Almodovar biker rally (good friends and a great bunch of guys & gals) in Almodovar Portugal in 2018, my bike was dirty beforehand and my mind was dirty afterwards lol
Wheel Tire Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting

· Administrator
2008 M109R, 2016 FJR1300, 1999 VMax
6,058 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts