M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been reading this forum for the last couple of months, anticipating the purchase of an M109R. I have been riding the M50 for the last year and decided I wanted to upgrade. I am selling my m50 - so if anybody would like to help with that, here is the Craigslist link. I've just recently done a lot of upgrades to it: http://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/mcy/3768295268.html I am very happy. I purchased the 2011 M109R Limited Edition Black with the Max Orange stripe and had it shipped here from Austin. That was a PITA but it all worked out in the end. Last night I installed the XTRE thanks to some posts here giving better directions than the manual - which was generic for a large number of Suzuki bikes. Anyway, I am happy to be a 9er now and I love the bike. I'm in Oklahoma City so if any other members would like to get together nearby - hit me up.

·
Registered
8,676 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
:congrats: and :welcome: you will really enjoy the 109, I started with an M50 and I really liked it. Just couldn't resist the charms of the Beast. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Welcome to the board and congrats!

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
welcome and congrats, if you have been on here for any time at all you know we require pictures. what mods are you going to start with?

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
Congrats & welcome to the family.

Sent from my super cool iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
mods

Only mods I have now are the xtre, grips, windshield and bags. It really doesn't need more power. I am thinking about risers. I rarely go WOT because it is fast enough. I always ride with my wife and i don't want to scare her too much. Love this bike.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
pipes

I will add that the bike came with those pipes. I like the look and the back pressure. Not real happy with the sound. It has a mean growl when coming off the throttle but other than that it is wimpy. I would like a deep deep angry sound to match the engine and the looks of the bike.

·
Registered
9,224 Posts
I will add that the bike came with those pipes. I like the look and the back pressure. Not real happy with the sound. It has a mean growl when coming off the throttle but other than that it is wimpy. I would like a deep deep angry sound to match the engine and the looks of the bike.
I whipped the baffle out, cut it in half and reinstalled it..................whimpy is gone........I might know someone looking for that pipe tho.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.