M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, im new to the forum. I have an 08 orange m109r. I look foward to talking with everyone and picking up some mod tips. Have a great day.

·
Registered
772 Posts
:welcome: to the site....Cleveland TN...not too far from where I live..hope to catch up with ya out on the road!

CP

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
Yea, Welcome KDE ! you Have a Few Nine owners down your way ,your in luck :bigthumbsup:
I love the roads in Tenn. we are Going to be there in June ,keep your ears on
:welcome:

·
Registered
665 Posts
:welcome: and Orange is truly a nice color.:a18:

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks everyone , i know we will get together and spin some wheels. I look foward to meeting as many of you as possible. Im going to try to make the Va. meet , if work will allow it. The mod bug has bit me im looking for the best place to buy the sideburner exhaust, any ideas? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
hey bro! I'm right across the river from you in the big town of sodomy daisy! Did I meet you at nightfall last year?

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yea Biscuitpimp, i think you did. Glad to know your on here. Hey i have a question for you, do you have the raw design clear tube brake light and blinkers? If you do can you tell me what wires hook to one another. thanks man in advance.:dontknow:

·
Registered
488 Posts
:welcome: I know that you must have a million questions about your bike. This is a great place to ask questions and learn. From this forum I have gotten many cool ideas and MODS it's ridiculous. Make sure you show up at the MID atlantic MEET you will not regret it TRUST ME

1 - 20 of 45 Posts