M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all! A big shout out from up in the frozen North! Great to be here finally as a bonafide 109er.
Got my 9 back back in July but before I got to take my MSF and get my license, I was t-boned (in my truck) by some JA running a red. Finally got healed up but too late for any riding now.
She's bone stock, but I've already caught "moditis" will do debeaver, debadge, deflectorize ASAP and the list goes on.
Keep ya posted. Cheers.:2excited:

Attachments

·
Registered
4,196 Posts
:welcome: Careful with "moditis", if not treated with a steady flow of mods, it will over take your life. I suggest subduing it with some clothing mods. Click the link in my sig for more details.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tx for the welcome bro! I am a little scared about the ****kicking my bank account is about to receive.....

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
welcome from milwaukee wis.

:congrats: and ejooy the forum you will learn allot from the great members here.:bigthumbsup:

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
23,090 Posts
:welcome: & :congrats: bro!

Sorry to hear about the accident and glad you are doing better.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys, feels good to be here. I think i'm gonna have fun here! At least i've now got people that understand how cool it is to own and ride these unique bikes!:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
:congrats: & :welcome: :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
79 Posts
:congrats: and :welcome:. I've just started to ask questions on mods and i'm out about $200 btw i don't have the bike YET:doh:. But i must admit i do have a secret weapon,my lovely wife has given me her blessing to what i like to the bike and there's no "catch " (i hope)

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Wow! Does she even realize how dangerous it is giving you a free pass to "mod to your heart's desire"???? Maybe she'll change her mind when the credit card statement start rolling in.....:bigthumbsup:

·
Radio Active Member
27,696 Posts
:congrats: and :welcome: to the forum. :bigthumbsup: I hope that your healing process continues well.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks guys, great to be here!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts