M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a new member and have just ordered a black 109.  Is there anything else I should talk to the dealer about besides the oil overfill issue?  The dealer says they have a new procedure during the oil fill to prevent overfill.  Thanks for all the great info on the boards.
Anybody else have pictures of a 109 with a windshield?  I'd like to see a few more if you have any.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Make sure to take a close look at the Speedo plastic cover. There have been a number of us that have what looks like a smear on the inside and if your's has the same make sure to point it out to the dealer at pick up time.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
chester said:
I'm a new member and have just ordered a black 109. Is there anything else I should talk to the dealer about besides the oil overfill issue? The dealer says they have a new procedure during the oil fill to prevent overfill. Thanks for all the great info on the boards.
Anybody else have pictures of a 109 with a windshield? I'd like to see a few more if you have any.
First off :welcome: ! Check out this thread for the list of the biggest hitters from the stealers to date:

http://www.m109riders.com/forum/index.php?topic=600.0

Happy riding

1 - 11 of 11 Posts