M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up a Silver 08 m109r with 1800 miles and cant wait for the snow to melt!!!
Just wanted to say thanks to all the members!! your site was a huge part of my decision to buy and the forms and pictures moved me away from the harley fat boy that i was pre-approved for. i look forward to chatting and possibly riding with some of u in the very near future!!!! Thanks again!!

·
Registered
5,863 Posts
:welcome:also welcome to mass I also live in mass so hoping we can do some riding together where are you located

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
:welcome: to the 9 family, this is a great place for Info and friends :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
I just picked up a Silver 08 m109r with 1800 miles and cant wait for the snow to melt!!!
Just wanted to say thanks to all the members!! your site was a huge part of my decision to buy and the forms and pictures moved me away from the harley fat boy that i was pre-approved for. i look forward to chatting and possibly riding with some of u in the very near future!!!! Thanks again!!
:congrats: & :welcome: however, it's grey, not silver

·
Registered
960 Posts
Nicw choice and now you have money left over for mods!:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
WELCOME FROM PHILLY

:welcome: to the forum and :congrats: on getting your 9:bigthumbsup:

Sorry, but you didn't get the fastest color:'(

As per the research department's official statistics "PEARL WHITE" is the FASTEST color.:eek::drool::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
696 Posts
:welcome:

Welcome fellow Newbie!!

I just joined in December. It's a great site for info and to meet fellow M riders.

·
Registered
96 Posts
:welcome:and congrats. you definitely won't regret your choice! :congrats:

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
Congratulations and welcome

Your gonna love it more when You get some miles on it,

It ain't broken good yet

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
:welcome: to the forum and :congrats: on getting your 9:bigthumbsup:

Sorry, but you didn't get the fastest color:'(

As per the research department's official statistics "PEARL WHITE" is the FASTEST color.:eek::drool::bigthumbsup:
lol, i guess do to being color blind i dont even know what color i got... thats crazy thanks bro!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts