M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After lurking on this board for awhile and reading all of the posts, I finally went and purchased a 2007 Black M109R today! I pick it up tomorrow, I won't be able to sleep tonite! Many thanks go out to all of the members here for the posts that I have been able to read to help me make my decision!

Ric

G

·
Congratulations on the new bike and welcome to the board. You'll be so happy you got the faster black one. It will impress and amaze all who gaze upon it!!!

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Geez, I thought picking out the right bike was tough. I've got smoke coming out of my ears thinking about all the mods and accessories I want to do and get. :eek: I thought it was tough when I got my new boat....that was a piece of cake compared to this.... :D

·
Registered
443 Posts
clone1008 said:
Geez, I thought picking out the right bike was tough. I've got smoke coming out of my ears thinking about all the mods and accessories I want to do and get. :eek: I thought it was tough when I got my new boat....that was a piece of cake compared to this.... :D
:D That is half the fun of it. The other half is riding the HE(( out of it. :bigthumbsup:

G

·
Congrats bro! You are gonna love this bike....even if you did get black :p :p. You made comments about accessories. Like my wife always says, " I don't mind him buying the bike, that is the cheap part, it's all the accessories that cost all the money". Have fun bro. Ride safe, ride often.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts