M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I will be picking up my M109R tomorrow morning. It is an 06', 8900 miles, original owner, completely stock. I am excited to start my "muscle cruiser" life. After my initial test drive, I will need to get a front tire almost immediately. I'm 5'9, and am hoping to find some handlebar risers so I'm not reaching so far. And lastly, I will be looking for a windshield. If anyone has any suggestions, it would be greatly appreciated.

Pics as soon as I get that bad boy home!

Registered
Hello everyone. I will be picking up my M109R tomorrow morning. It is an 06', 8900 miles, original owner, completely stock. I am excited to start my "muscle cruiser" life. After my initial test drive, I will need to get a front tire almost immediately. I'm 5'9, and am hoping to find some handlebar risers so I'm not reaching so far. And lastly, I will be looking for a windshield. If anyone has any suggestions, it would be greatly appreciated.

Pics as soon as I get that bad boy home!
Welcome to this AWESOME Forum, and CONGRATULATIONS on becoming a new M109R owner. Your life is about to take a drastic-change for the good.(y)馃弳(y) However, when you find yourself thinking and/or talking about your M109R the majority more than anything else in the world, just remember...you brought it all on yourself.馃榿 Yep, that's right...you're going to have what I call a "Beast Crush." But, don't feel bad about it Bro, you're now a member of a Forum that's loaded with BEAST-CRUSHING BROS & GALS...and we love every minute of it. You'll fit right in...seamlessly!!!
馃榿(y)馃槀馃槀馃槀(y)馃榿

By the way, I have a set of 2" Riser Adapters that I am going to be taking off of my M109R this evening. If you are interested in them, I will let them go for $75 Shipped to any location in the U.S., plus your Stock Riser Bolts in exchange, so I can put my Handle Bars and Risers back to stock reach.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to this AWESOME Forum, and CONGRATULATIONS on becoming a new M109R owner. Your life is about to take a drastic-change for the good.(y)馃弳(y) However, when you find yourself thinking and/or talking about your M109R the majority more than anything else in the world, just remember...you brought it all on yourself.馃榿 Yep, that's right...you're going to have what I call a "Beast Crush." But, don't feel bad about it Bro, you're now a member of a Forum that's loaded with BEAST-CRUSHING BROS & GALS...and we love every minute of it. You'll fit right in...seamlessly!!!
馃榿(y)馃槀馃槀馃槀(y)馃榿

By the way, I have a set of 2" Riser Adapters that I am going to be taking off of my M109R this evening. If you are interested in them, I will let them go for $75 Shipped to any location in the U.S., plus your Stock Riser Bolts in exchange, so I can put my Handle Bars and Risers back to stock reach.
Do you have a pic of the bars with the risers on? and did it seem to make a difference?

Registered
Yes, I'll provide some pics to you of the Risers installed on the bike. And yes, they did make a distinct difference. I've elected to take them off, because I would rather have the slight lean forward to help me combat the wind resistance and the power of the bike that often makes me feel as if I'm being pulled off the bike, during acceleration. For someone who wants that extra length in the Risers, and the additional pullback the 2" Riser Adapters provide, they are absolutely GREAT!!!

Registered
Here are the pics of my 2鈥 Riser Adapters installed on one of my M109R bikes.
IMG_2668.jpg

IMG_2667.jpg

IMG_2666.jpg

IMG_2665.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Registered
JUDAH-9 Do you still have those 2" risers?
Yes, I sure do Bro. Make me a reasonable offer, and provide your full name and ship to address in a private message. I will get them shipped today, if you send the agreed upon payment today before 4:00pm CDT. :) (y)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts