M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. i wanted to introduce myself. My name is Tony and i just got a new Suzuki M109R. LOVE IT! came from a sport bike background and got my 1st cruser, a 04 Kawasaki Mean Streak last summer. good bike, but when i saw the M109R i had to get it. fell in love withe the 204 rear tire and mean stance of this bike. i'm still in the break in peroid but she runs good till 3500rpm lol.. I can't wait to see some aftermarket parts for the M109R. anyone know of anything that is out now? i have seen a few exhaust systems. nothing that i like tho..

I'm the owner of www.decaldriven.com. i will soon be selling some cool products for the 109r. I will have to contact the owner and see if i can become a vendor here.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Welcome!

New m109 owner AND decal shop owner? Hmmmmmm.... I suspect we'll be seeing some hot stuff outta our shop pretty soon specifically designed for our bikes. ;D

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
welcome tony. you're not much newer than all of us :p. get the custom stuff crankin out!

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hehe. . thanks guys.. i have a clear tank protector done now. more to come. I will contact the owner before i do anything on here tho..

·
Registered
195 Posts
Welcome aboard got mine on the 12th and now hive 430mi. on it. When the shop opens up on Tuesday I'll be there for my break-in service. Have fun and post often.

G

·
TonyRumble said:
hehe. . thanks guys.. i have a clear tank protector done now. more to come. I will contact the owner before i do anything on here tho..Â
Hey Tony, We gotta talk (Wholly crap I feel like an episode of Sopranos :eek:). I'd be very interested in the tank protector.

Welcome to the board ;D

Grant

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hi Tony
I am also a new member from way down in New Zealand.
Test rode my new Black M109R on Saturday and will pick it up later this week.

Down here the M109R has a list price of $19,995 plus on road costs. I guess that sounds expensive to you guys but if you use the current exchange rate that equates to around $12,400 US.

Insurance is going to be around $1,050NZ per annum.

Have been looking around for a Cruiser as I'm kinda done with the Sports bikes, great fun but you always feel like you need to go that bit faster every corner you get to!

Saw the M109R and just had to have one! Considered V-Rods and the like but they are fetching around $26-28,000 here for an '03 model so it was a no brainer really.

The board is great and I've learnt a lot already! Just wish we had access to some of the custom parts you guys will have access to shortly.

Regularly visit the board but the time difference means there is always a lot to catch up on every time I log in.

Catch up with you all soon

·
Registered
106 Posts
I've got the silver one and was going to try and find some nice dacals for the tank. I like the idea that honda put on this vtx. Its suttle but breaks up the silver. This is what you should try to create for the silver. Maybe in flames? I'll keep looking for something along that line from ya.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
sorry guys. After talking to the owner it's a no go for me to be a vendor. Tho i will make a TON of decals and products for this bike. I am not going to be able to talk about them here.

I will stay on the forum since it's a great place and great info all over. I just can't tell you guys what i have lined up.. :(

·
Registered
849 Posts
Too bad Tony,
I was hoping someone would develop a clear protector for the rear cowing section, so I could bungee the occasional item, or throw a set of sport bags over it with out too much of a paint issue.
Jer

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Welcome, I too just bought a M109R and I also love it. I used to own a Honda 2003 VTX 1300 and the M109R blows that bike away. Have fun and yes a lot of fun after 3500 RPM.

PS; Hang on good also

trwolv24
Wow, drudging up the dead, eh?

Way old post.

·
Registered
212 Posts
:welcome: when you get ready to mod your bike, you might what to may try cutting some kind of design into your air covers:joke:

·
Registered
411 Posts
Welcome and like some have said the second best thing to owning the 9 is being a member of this site. I guess I can blame tis site for all the money im spending on mods!!!:congrats:

·
Registered
268 Posts
:welcome: and enjoy.

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
:welcome: when you get ready to mod your bike, you might what to may try cutting some kind of design into your air covers:joke:
Welcome and like some have said the second best thing to owning the 9 is being a member of this site. I guess I can blame tis site for all the money im spending on mods!!!:congrats:
:agree:This is way too old...he's got that bike modified was before you guys joined.............:D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts