M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys!
I've been riding Vmax for round 8 years now. My missy also have her own Vmax. About a month ago I saw the first M109 brouchure, and fell in love the same second I looked at the picture of that bike. Cant help it - nothing to do - I must own such a bike !!!!
The first shipment of them hit Denmark 14 days ago, and I ordered my M109 yesterday. Overhere it's called VZR1800K6 or M1800R. The price on the street here in Denmark will be $ 32070, so I guess it's one hell of a price compared to US. It's caused by the government take sky high taxes and Vat on bikes and cars.
I dont know exactly when I can get my M109, maybe in 4-5 weeks, but I look so much forward to the moment that I dream about in the night.
I still keep both my Vmax, cause I love that bike too.
Regards from Denmark
Leo

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Welcome to the board ! wow 32,000 reasons for a 109....that coud buy a loaded up car here in the US . I'm still an Vmax fan myself , infact I've been
eyeing that new one coming out...I may have 2 beasts in my garage.

G

·
Welcome to the board. It makes sense that they wouldn't call it a "M109R" over there since 109 is cubic inches but I hadn't thought of that.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the board! Stick around here and you'll learn more about this bike than you could imagine! Lots of cool mods too! :bigthumbsup: You'll love this awesome bike!! What color did you order?

·
Registered
411 Posts
Hi Mad Max
a big welcome from Nürnberg Germany. I have the silver M1800 R. I am an American but have been living here for 25 years. In Germany you pay €13,100 for the bike so that would put it around $16,506. Considering they get them for $12500 in the states I thought well thats half way reasonable for Germany. Thank God I don´t have to pay Denmarks price :eek: I think you will be like all of us here, we all love our new toy.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Joshua_109 said:
Congrats and welcome to the board! Stick around here and you'll learn more about this bike than you could imagine! Lots of cool mods too! :bigthumbsup: You'll love this awesome bike!! What color did you order?
Hi Joshua
I ordered a black. My Vmax is black so I choose the M109 in the same color. I see you guys can by 3 bikes for the price I have to pay for one. It' s hard to be a Dane.
Now the missy and I will go for a Max ride to a big bike meet 100 km away from here.
Have a good one!
Cheers Leo

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Mad Dog said:
Hi Mad Max
a big welcome from Nürnberg Germany. I have the silver M1800 R. I am an American but have been living here for 25 years. In Germany you pay €13,100 for the bike so that would put it around $16,506. Considering they get them for $12500 in the states I thought well thats half way reasonable for Germany. Thank God I don´t have to pay Denmarks price :eek: I think you will be like all of us here, we all love our new toy.
Hi Mad Dog
Yeah, the price here in DK really sucks - but not to do - pay and be happy. I'm 50 now and have only got one life, so I want no regrets.
If you ever show up in this neighbourhood, you've be very welcome. This also goes for the US guys. Even the bikes cost double or trible of Germany and US - I still have a cold beer to give out.
Ride safe and enjoy the summer!
Cheers Leo

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi Lamonster!
Whau - that is a real mean max you created there. I guess it must be a truck tire on the rear - did you do the drag with that beast ? I guess if you did, even a F16 got left behind. One of my buddies over here is also doing a kompressor project with a 1500 cc bore, but yours is so prefect in all detail, that my buddy could learn lots of that project of yours.
Keep the tires on the ground, and ride safe!
Cheers Leo

1 - 13 of 13 Posts