M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey hey everyone:
 Just wanted to take a minute and say hello. I finally got around to creating an account after lurking the forums since last Month. I created a Frappr account and added myself to the M109riders map.
 Been riding a 96 GSXR 750 for a few years(pics on the Frappr) and really enjoy that bike but guess Suzuki knew I was getting old (34 now) and wanted a nice cruiser. Wasn't impressed with anything short of a custom bike and idn't want to put down that kind of crazy money to only ride a few months out of the year up here in cold a$$ cleveland. :-| So then the M came out and I was impressed. Everything I wanted and the sale price I bought mine for was awesome.
 This site has been very good for advice and tips/tricks. Thanks to everyone that has posted and to lamonster for running a great site. Some of the things I have run into just like everyone else.
1: Puking oil once I got the bike home from the dealer. Boy was I pissed and they heard it.
2: Opted to do my own 600 mile service. Long time user of Amsoil. Oil Changes tips found on here were awesome! :)
3: No mods yet other then new mirrors from oneida suzuki. Someone suggested them on here and so do I as of now. Quick with responding to emails, great great prices and shipping was super fast! Will be doing the LED's and license plate relocation in the near future.
4: Don't ride much, but when I do, I am usually gone for a few hours at a time. Had my M since early July and just turned 900 miles. (I just turned 9000 miles on my 96 Gix.)
Â
 Lastly, based on everyone here, I guess I have the "faster color", since mine is black. :bigthumbsup:

See everyone around
ez

Pic of my M and of my Gix. Camera quality is poor since it was a camera phone.
http://www.frappr.com/?a=viewphoto&id=1844846&pid=2662168&myphotos=1
http://www.frappr.com/?a=viewphoto&id=1844846&pid=2662290&myphotos=1

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
:welcome: :hot: :hot: :hot: :a18:

black is beautiful. man if you only read here before buying the bike. might of saved the oil mess. im also 34 and felt like a cruiser and this one fell into my lap. which mirrors did you opt for?

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the welcome's guys.

Yeah I didn't think to come online and search for issues with the oil puking since it happened literally 20 minutes after I left the dealership. That was a long frustrating weekend because they acted like they new nothing of the issue and maybe they did as I later found out they only sold 1 other M before mine. After the lashing I gave them, the silver one remaining in their showroom might have been the only ootherr one they ever sell. lol. But all in all, they were good people and the wrench is old school.

Mirror's I picked up are the "NESS TECH RAD II MICRO TEARDROP MIRRORS". Micro is correct too. All looks, not much mirror for actual use. I thought they would be a lil bigger. Nice quality though for 35.00 a mirror.

ez2h8 is a long time nickname of mine. Goes back to a bad breakup. Those days are over, but the name lives on. As they say.

Now just need to get some of the cool M109 shirts I have seen popping up around the forums, those are sweet!

ez

·
Registered
190 Posts
:welcome:
It's a great bike - and most of everything you need to know you can find right here  :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Welcome :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
toneout said:
Welcome and ....

O'tay 'panky!!!
LOL. Now that is some funny stuff!
Thanks again for all the welcome's and yup, plenty of good reading on here after work. Would say during work, but someone had to ruin that on our team. *shakes head*
ez

1 - 10 of 10 Posts