M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanna say Hi to everyone. Gotta 06' in black with about 1100 miles. All stock for now but lots of mods planned for over the winter. I have a vanity plate for my 03' Cadillac CTS and I'm wondering if I can get the same message on my motorcycle plate or if all plates are considered the same?

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
WRAITH said:
Just wanna say Hi to everyone. Gotta 06' in black with about 1100 miles. All stock for now but lots of mods planned for over the winter. I have a vanity plate for my 03' Cadillac CTS and I'm wondering if I can get the same message on my motorcycle plate or if all plates are considered the same?
First, most motorcycle plates have less letters than a standard plate. In NC, auto plates can be up to 8 letters. Motorcycle plates can only be 6 letters. I'm 99.9% sure that the motorcycle plate cannot be the exact same as the auto plate because a LEO friend of mine has his bike's plate as LAWDOG and his truck plate as LAWDOG1 for that very reason.

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
I doubt it, the motorcycle plates usually have fewewr characters. Congrats on your new 109 and welcome to this fine site! Cudos on your first post!! :p :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts