M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys the name is santana checking in from Hampton just outside Langley. Just picked up my first 9 couple of days ago and cant wait to take her out for a ride, in the mean time have to wait for my tag to get from Florida. Looking forward to meeting all the local members and hitting the road, hopefully there will be some not so cold days left before the temp start to really drop.

Spent the day washing her up and debaging here some pictures.

That inspection sticker is a PIA the remove ill just have to pick up from where i left of tomorrow.

·
Registered
4,196 Posts
:dontknow: you didnt get a seat with it? no worries, there are a few for sale in the "4sale by owner" section :joke:

:welcome: she looks great.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Welcome to the club.

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
Welcome ! Im in Richmond ,and we have a Bunch of Nine Owners out this way , We Come down to the Bay area fairly often, some times ,if we have adult supervision ,someone will post up meeting times and places and make a day of it, subscribe to the Entire Virgina board and you will get E-mails on new Threads ,,

Congrats on the New Ride ,your Gonna love it :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks yea i rode it down from Midlothia, it was a nice ride wouldnt mind doing it again.

·
Registered
106 Posts
:congrats::welcome: Dude im feeling the bike, but love the Grand National! Looks like you have been hit by the mods bug.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
314 Posts
:welcome: and :congrats: , ride safe and beware of the mod bug.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
too late im already in mod mode now that i have the bike. Already ordered the braket to "de-beaver" it next thing is to get rid of the turn signals and replace them with some more "stealth" like LED's. Tomorrow ill be workiing on removing the reflectors

·
Registered
488 Posts
Hey, I am in Fort Eustis and always looking to ride around Newport News and VA beach. Send me a PM or an email [email protected] when you want to go for a ride and when your plate arrives. Congratualtions on your wise choice. I know you will enjoy it, is this your first bike?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hey gigantor, yea ill definately let you know. This is my second, I came from a C50.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hey Jason hows it going? Yea i think i got a pretty good deal(09LE w/1300 [email protected]$7500) any luck with yours? i noticed it wasnt on CL any more, maybe we can get up some time and hit the road.

One thing i like about yours was the backrest, where did you get it from? any plans on selling any of the aftermarket stuff?

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
hey Jason hows it going? Yea i think i got a pretty good deal(09LE w/1300 [email protected]$7500) any luck with yours? i noticed it wasnt on CL any more, maybe we can get up some time and hit the road.

One thing i like about yours was the backrest, where did you get it from? any plans on selling any of the aftermarket stuff?
Changed my mind and decided to just keep it. I made my back rest. I got the idea from the Grasshopper Backrest.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Santana you got an awesome deal for an 09 congrats. I guess I'm keeping mine also but I have a line on a 08 C14 that may fit my budget still waiting on that. It was still good to meet you.
Vince

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thanks vince, same here. look forward to riding with you some day.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Welcome

Wassup Santana it's Big Dre living in Newport News you'll see me around I-64 on an orange 2008. Love my 9!!!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Sup dre look forward to meeting up and riding.

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
Good looking bike :congrats: & :welcome:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts