M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello - I joined this forum a while back and have been in the background quietly, hoping to live vicariously through the other folks on here with 9s, and praying that will satisfy that distinct itch I was beginning to develop. Well, needless to say, that itch is gone...I went out this past weekend and picked up a used 9 in awesome condition and I haven't stopped smiling since. I have a gsxr 1000 that I love too, but this is a very different but equally as good a ride.

I've seen nothing but great folks on here, along with solid information, advice, and this seems like the kind of place to be a part of.

·
Registered
148 Posts
looks like a few mods on er already.congrats on the purchase :bigthumbsup: no more sandbaggin now bro.:welcome:

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
:congrats: & :welcome:. You are correct, there are a bunch of great & helpful folks on this site.

·
Registered
668 Posts
:congrats: and:welcome: I kind of like the look of that front headlight. Different.:bigthumbsup:

·
Radio Active Member
27,669 Posts
:congrats: and :welcome: to the forum.

Check out the two links in my signature and hope to see you at the meet in a couple of weeks.

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,865 Posts
:welcome: & :congrats: bro, we already have something in common. My first ride on mine was bringing it home in the rain too. Except it was about 38 degrees out. :D

·
Registered
461 Posts
:welcome::welcome::welcome: Glad you found the keyboard and that 9. Keep twisting the throttle and that smile will never come off.

·
Registered
744 Posts
:welcome:I make it a point to tell every 9 rider that I meet about this site. Just this past week, I met three riders that did not know about the site. They have all had their bikes between 1 and 2 years. The guy I met today has an 07 with only 600+ miles on it. He bought it new in 08. Needless to say, we will get some miles on it over the next few weeks here in sunny South Florida. :bigthumbsup:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts