M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone!

I just wanted to say that this past Tuesday 18 April 2006, I purchased my bike.  It is amazing.  I had an 800 prior to this...Holy Shit can this one move! :eek:  I only hope that the police are not around! :cop: Yikes!!!

I hope everyone is enjoying there's as much as I am.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
congrats on your bike. we all think ya made the right choice :p.

·
Registered
817 Posts
Once you pass the break in and start opening that puppy up, just hold on... you ain't seen nothin' yet! :eek:

·
Radio Active Member
27,666 Posts
Wanted said:
Once you pass the break in and start opening that puppy up, just hold on... you ain't seen nothin' yet! :eek:
I'm getting close to 500 miles, I can't wait. I'm sure that the next 500 miles will go fast so I can feel that limiter kick in!! :evil:

·
Registered
817 Posts
I'm right at 530. Should easily top it by Saturday.

I've bumped 5500 in lower gears a couple of times, and quite frankly, I'm not really sure I'm ready to take her to the redline in 4th or 5th. Based stricly on feel, I'm thinking maybe 120 or so in 4th. In 5th? I shudder to even think about it... :cop: :eek:

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Thought I'd give this thread a free bump, it was the oldest post I could find. April of 2006, wow thats a lifetime of mods ago !!!

Great work to all you guys for making this site what it is.... :bigthumbsup: :hot: :beer3: :clap2: :2cool: :yourock: :bad2thebone:

·
Registered
411 Posts
April 2006??? WTF Thats when I bought mine the 28th of April :bigthumbsup:Its been so long ago hell, I was thinking it was time to trade it on a new one
J/K of course I don´t have the money to pay for the divorce

·
Registered
608 Posts
I have an 800 Intruder Id like to trade in on a m109r but i probly wont get much for it so I guess Ill have to wait :dontknow: :dontknow:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts