M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey fellaz,
I'm new to the site and currently ride an 01' Suzuki GSX-R 1000. I love the performance of the bike but after 30 minutes of Georgia's straight, flat roads, I can't wait to get off of it. I plan on keeping my sportbike but want something to "just ride" that still has some performance to it. I think the 109R fits the bill and I dig the style. I've never bought a "brand new" bike and hate trying to do business with dealerships. What is a fair price and how do I go about getting it from a "stealership"? Thanks for the help.

G

·
if you get the 2006 I'd say a fair price would be 11,900$ or lower, getting a fair price from the dealer I'd do my homework on the web see what other dealers around the area are selling it for (I think I saw it for 11,900 in TE as well on-line) print it out and bring it in with you. If they will not match the price at least you know someone that will.

I'm sure someone else with a bit more experience will also have some good advice :D

·
Registered
76 Posts
All i did was called all the dealers within 100 miles of me and asked them for their best out the door price. I got quotes from $14,500 to $12,200.

G

·
I got mine for 11,900$ out the door in NC (its not that far of a drive :-D if they will not drop.) also this was before the 07's where on the floor.

·
Registered
516 Posts
$13,950 OTD for a Pearl White 2007, bought this afternoon. Free Helmet($200), Jacket($300) and 1st service at 600 miles. I am VERY happy.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Try cyclebuy.com. You can print out dealer invoice for $12.99 and present to stealer. This way he knows you"ve done your homework to get the best deal possible. Good luck. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
New Rides said:
Wow! I must have gotten a really good deal on mine. $10,999 for my '06...
Dude, PM me the address and phone number for that dealership.. might be worth a drive with all the ones here wanting 14k+ for them OTD

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hey Jazzman, what dealership did you buy your 109R from? I live in Savannah, GA and saw that you're in GA, too and you got the best price I've heard of yet.

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
RubenAlonzo said:
$13,950 OTD for a Pearl White 2007, bought this afternoon. Free Helmet($200), Jacket($300) and 1st service at 600 miles. I am VERY happy.
You paid for those extras... They just told you they were free..

I walked into a local shop that I had purchase a bike from NEW previously with an $11,900 OTD price quote and they basically told me to

'BEAT IT, WE ARE GETTING OVER RETAIL FOR THESE BIKES. OUR BEST DEAL IS $14,500 OTD'

Then had the balls to call me 2 months later wanting to make a deal because they pissed off all the serious buyers and could not sell the 06 bikes and the 07s were coming in. I told them 'TOO LITTLE, TOO LATE'...

I still paid over the best OTD price quote that I had but I got the color I wanted. No compremise...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts