M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2020 M109R
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all!
I'm a new M109r Rider. This is my 5th bike, first of this class. Looking forward to meeting and networking with anyone who's interested, particularly in the Miami Metro area. Bless up and keep the shiny side up.

·
Premium Member
2020 M109R
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Here are a couple pics of my ride. Looking to swap the seat and stock exhaust soon. She's only a month old with 200 miles on the clock so far. Looking forward to after the first oil change.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,553 Posts
That's an absolutely BEAUTIFUL and FANTABULOUS-LOOKING B.O.S.S. M109R you have there PHAZE. I UNDENIABLY-LOVE THAT COLOR SCHEME Bro!!! You hit a major league home run (about 750 ft. to be exact) with that selection/find. I hope you enjoy it as much as the rest of our members and so many others around the globe have enjoyed ours. It is the most-wonderful, fun, comfortable, amazing, attractive, alluring, mesmerizing, intriguing, jaw-dropping, crowd-drawing, beastly, mystical, and majestic bike I have ever owned in my entire 45+ years of owning and riding motorcycles...and I have had some very, very, very good, powerful, and best on the market (at the time) Sport Bikes available in North America. However, NOTHING I HAVE BEEN BLESSED TO OWN AND RIDE HAS EVER GIVEN ME THE LEVEL OF FUN, COMFORT, AND ALL OUT JOY I GET FROM MY M109Rs. Yes, I love the bike sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much, I now have 3 of them...an 07', 08' and 14' model. I had a total of 4, but very, very, very regrettably I sold my 06' several years back. I still kick myself in the head for having made that terrible decision. If you haven't already figured it out, this Forum is loaded with some of the most amazing people in the world...that you've never met, and will likely never meet. However, there's something very, very, very special about the culture of this Forum that is undeniably-present, and far-reaching that will quickly make you feel as if you've known many of the members here for a long time, and personally. This is a family that we, the members, along with the support and guidance of our Board Moderators have created over time. The day you signed up, and became a member of this Forum, you immediately became just as important, valuable, relevant, and necessary to this Forum, as the oldest, and most long-standing member we have. You have every right and access to everything, just as any other member of this Forum. So, dig your heels in, keep your eyes on this Forum, and soak up as much knowledge, experience, skills, and creativity as you can...and don't be afraid to add any skills, experience, knowledge, and/or resources you may have, or may acquire along the way, in order to help build and grow this Forum. 😎😎😁😁😁(y)(y)(y)😁😁😁😎😎

Do you have any immediate upgrades or modifications planned for your new baby-beast? :)(y)(y)(y):)

·
Super Moderator
5,701 Posts
Welcome to the forum, and congratulations on your new M109R!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I’m a new m109 as well. So far this forum has been amazing. I just bought mine Saturday and it’s this same color. Love the pearl in the white. Can’t wait to get to learn this bike more and more....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts