M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone...my name is Shannon and I am a new proud owner of a 2007 M109R LE that was for sale in the 4 Sale by owner section (but now I cannot find the ad).

Anywho, I live in the Tampa area...I see there is a ride next weekend and I was thinking of showing up...any riders going from NPR area?

My new bike has about 3k miles on it, and not knowing the oil change history, I decided to tackle that task today. I was a little worried after seeing all the threads and reading about the puking problems, but I was able to get it done without any drama. Thanks to everyone who provided input on this forum about that subject.

I hope to order a set of Scorpion slip-ons this week, but no other immediate mods planned.

Other bikes that I own are a 02 TLR1000 and a 06 C90T. My better half is a rider too...she rides a 06 10r...and leaves us all in her dust.

Anyway..nice to meet everyone. This forum is great! sp

·
Registered
263 Posts
:welcome: and :congrats: you will not be dissapointed with your 9 just keep in mind they do have there bugs just like everything else out there.
if you have any problems ask here first before consulting a dealer there is a ton of very knowlegable people on here that will point you in the right direction.

·
Registered
236 Posts
:congrats::welcome:

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
Contact "silverreaper", he's in NPR area. I"m in Zephyrhills. I'm not sure if I'm going to the Ellenton ride or not yet. You should go and meet some of the great local riders.

-Josh:welcome:

·
Registered
310 Posts
:congrats:...welcome to the fam...you have any tech questions i have a service manual on cd-rom,ill help any way i can.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
960 Posts
I guess it is nice looking........:joke::congrats:

Welcome to the forum! I want to put on some Scorpion tips too. Let me know where you get them. I am having a hard time finding someone who has them in stock.:-\

Nick

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
I guess it is nice looking........:joke::congrats:

Welcome to the forum! I want to put on some Scorpion tips too. Let me know where you get them. I am having a hard time finding someone who has them in stock.:-\

Nick
have you tried calling raw design directly? or try their website. www.metricfats.com

1 - 20 of 40 Posts