M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to officially say hi. I registered for this board way back in 2006 in anticipation of getting a 109 but I just wasn't ready to let the sportbikes go. I have wanted a 109 since they came out and finally decided enough was enough and I was tired of not being able to use my sportbike on the street at anywhere near its performance capabilities. Since I also road race, I was getting quite bored on the street and, at one point, thought about giving up street riding altogether. Well, last saturday, I found a used 2007 pearl white 109 with only 1680 miles on it. Needless to say I bought it. It is pretty much brand new and not even broken in yet.

So far I have drilled the baffles out of the exhaust along with drilling the holes in the endcaps. Man, what a difference in sound. I also de-beavered it and added diamond shorty signals in the rear. Thats pretty much it for the mods right now. I just want to ride it and enjoy it. I've got about 300 miles on it so far and love it more every time I get on it. It does take a bit more effort to make it turn than a sportbike does...lol. Anyway, its good to be here and I must say, this site seems much more friendly than alot of the sportbike sites I belong to are. Here are some pics:

And what I do on the weekends for fun:

·
Registered
194 Posts
:welcome: nice to see more portland oregon riders

:congrats:

·
Registered
20 Posts
:welcome: to the best forum on the web and :congrats: and the best cruiser in the world.
Good to see the Oregon riders are growing on this site.

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
Welcome to the best site for the Beast! :drool:

·
Registered
769 Posts
:welcome:and enjoy THE BEAST. Wish could do the same on weekends...

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
im looking for other portland area 9ers...hit me back if anyone still alive in P-Town

Gary

1 - 12 of 12 Posts