M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found your site here by searching for information about the M109r, and Friday I went and picked up a black one.

I only have 40 miles on it so far as its been raining almost the whole time (Bangor, ME). Initial impression is great, I also own a 2000 Hayabusa,. so the riding position and style are quite different. I can't wait to get some nice weather and get it broken in.

I look forward to learning about the bike, while hanging out here :D

·
Registered
254 Posts
Masked man welcomes you aboard.
Enjoy.
No use forked tongue.

·
Registered
12 Posts
ppridgen1 said:
welcome and try not to keep putting your feet on the exhaust every time you take off :bigthumbsup: :doorag:
It is really funny you say that, cause this is my first non-sport bike, and the day I picked up the M109, I spent the whole first day riding looking for the foot pegs. I was pretty much flailing at air and had to look my feet into position on this bike. Now all is well and no more flailing.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks guys,

I'm lovin the bike so far, I just hope the dealership didn't fill the fuel tank all the way. I just put 4+ gallons in it fter just 50 miles :eek: and I'm taking it easy!

The bike handles better than I expected, light steering and seems to have plenty of power. I'm quite happy with the bike so far, it's fun to ride in a very different way than the hayabusa (yes I'm getting used to where the footpegs are located)..

·
Registered
190 Posts
Welcome to the site and congratulations on your new M109.
Black is fastest!
Enjoy the ride!
:a18:

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
:welcome: we could use another guy around here with a name like mental!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts