M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, finally got some time to make this one happen. What do you think? my daughters wanted a shirt they could wear and the wife suggested "my Daddy's faster" so here it is. Not in the store yet but should be up by tomorrow.

EDIT*
Here's some pics of my girlz wearing their shirts

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
Re: new shirt design-for your kids

BlkM109r said:
well, finally got some time to make this one happen. What do you think? my daughters wanted a shirt they could wear and the wife suggested "my Daddy's faster" so here it is. Not in the store yet but should be up by tomorrow.
Sweet! I think I'll be getting one for my little biker chick. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
48 Posts

Looks great. I know two kids who'll be getting them. Please ask cafe press to make sure that childrens sizes are available. For the vast majority of the designs only adult smalls were available. Thanks

K

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

ok i lied, didn't take as long as i thought it would. They are in the store now. Follow the link in my sig.

Will be doing one that says "Daddy" instead of "dad" for younger kids. may switch to a crayon type font for that one.

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Anderson, that may have been my fault. i never really put any of my designs on the kid's size shirts before. these are on kids shirts, bibs, and onesies(creepers). might need to put it on adult shirts for the 2 generation posters here like JR and JR's Dad, Chuck and Chuck's Son :joke: :D

If you want other designs on kids shirts let me know and i can add them pretty quickly.

·
Registered
765 Posts

Thanks for making this shirt. I'm buying one right now.

·
Registered
600 Posts

I'm a proud new GRANDdad. Any chance we could get one that mentions grandpas? Thanks! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
765 Posts

Love the picture of your Grandchild. I can see plenty of spoiling in her future. :D

·
Registered
1,035 Posts

Hey bro... Full blown homerun on this design I think! :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

Love the tongue sticking out.. classic!

And JR is a 3 generation one.. JR's Dad, JR and JonJon has made a few posts (without permission I believe) :dontknow:

Gotta love that motorcycles can hold that many generations together... Kind of like that Air Force pilot flying the B52H that his father and his grandfather flew before him, and now his son wants to go to the Air Force Academy and become a bomber pilot so he can fly it when his dad moves on.. Love that kind of stuff!

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

Just added 2 new versions to the site.
My Daddy's faster than your daddy (for girls or younger kids that still call ya daddy) and
My Grandpa's Faster for those of you with the grandkids

·
Registered
600 Posts

BlkM109r said:
Just added 2 new versions to the site.
My Daddy's faster than your daddy (for girls or younger kids that still call ya daddy) and
My Grandpa's Faster for those of you with the grandkids
TYVM! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
890 Posts

Oooh Oooh ...

do one for GRAND DAD! PLEASE :a18: My son has a GSX-R 1000 (can't touch it)...ain't gonna try :a20:...lol

Devilish

·
Registered
382 Posts
:eek: :yikes: LOOKS GREAT ILL BE ORDERING SOME FOR CHRISTMAS!! :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: KEEP UP THE " GOOD " WORK!! :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :hot: :2excited: :clap2: :2cool:
THIS GUY NEEDS ONE " :realmad: "

1 - 17 of 17 Posts