M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I came over from the darkside. I had an 09 Harley Street Glide, which was an awesome bike, but it just wasn't me. I don't think I'm a "bad boy" or do I really want anyone to think of me that way. I sold the bike thinking that I just wouldn't ride for awhile and save some green for other things. Then, I saw an M109r! I fell instantly in love. I have always loved the look and performance of sportbikes, but hated riding them. Finally, a bike that was the best of both worlds. The performance of a sportbike with the comfort of a cruiser. All with looks that gets compliments everywhere I go!

I look forward to getting to know you all as well as more about my bike.

·
Registered
567 Posts
A little much to say "performance of a sport bike" but it is a good transition bike. Let's you down easy, so to speak!

Welcome and enjoy. The nine is an awesome ride.

·
Registered
124 Posts
:welcome: and :congrats: let the fun and games begin, and if you still ride with HD guys I hope they can handle all the attention your bike will get. I lost a lot of riding buddies because of the M109.

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
:congrats: on your new 9 I came over from Harleys as well and have converted at least 1 other after rideing my 9 and :welcome: to the 9 family post up some pic bro let us see her.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
295 Posts
:welcome: and :congrats:

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
:congrats::welcome:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts