M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up Riders?
I picked up my new m109 on July 17th and have already put over 2K miles on it! I have been reading some of the messages here and it seems like a friendly enough board. I definitely enjoyed the M109 vs. Rocket III video. There are lots of places to ride out here in the desert but it can get kind of warm.....well....HOT! in the summer here. I am looking forward to being a member of this board. However, I am not a computer whizz so I will occasionally ask for your patience!

·
Registered
71 Posts
:welcome: to the club :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
443 Posts
Welcome! I,m up north of you in the Reno/Sparks area. Great bike. We have some really great roads up here if you like them twwwwissstttyyyy! :bigthumbsup: Are you going to come up for Street Vibrations next week? It's a good time! :doorag: :hot: :clap2:

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: Thanks for welcoming me...Hey Veezer!

Welcome! I,m up north of you in the Reno/Sparks area. Great bike. We have some really great roads up here if you like them twwwwissstttyyyy! Are you going to come up for Street Vibrations next week? It's a good time!

Hey Veezer,
Nice to hear from you. Believe it or not, I am from Reno, born in Washoe Medical center! I regret to say I will most likely have to miss it, but I am hoping to get up there to get in my Lake Tahoe ride before it gets too cold! I'm a Vegas boy now and my skin has gotten too thin! I can't wait to ride in that colder, denser air up there. And to all who answered my post, thanks so much for making me feel welcome. :bigthumbsup: :D

·
Registered
443 Posts
brownbomber1, let me know when you plan to get up here. We might be able to do a ride to Virginia City. One of the best roads in this area. :p

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
:welcome: :beer3: :beer2:

Welcome to our board and enjoy the 109 and your comrads here!.

Chuck :p :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

·
Registered
126 Posts
Welcome!! :bigthumbsup:

There are a few people from Vegas here. We are going to bike week and do the poker run on Saturday, September 16. You are welcome to come meet us and go. Shot me an email and I will give you my number if you want to go Sat. or just go riding.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Welcome!!

There are a few people from Vegas here. We are going to bike week and do the poker run on Saturday, September 16. You are welcome to come meet us and go. Shot me an email and I will give you my number if you want to go Sat. or just go riding.
Hey Mooremj,
Thanks for the invitation. Bike week would definitely be a blast :doorag: but the ball and three chains may beg to differ! :edit: But I will definitely like to hook up and go riding some time. My e-mail is hidden on here but I can just post it if that's legal to do? :dontknow: Can you give me some more info on the poker run?

·
Registered
126 Posts
brownbomber1 said:
Thanks for the invitation. Bike week would definitely be a blast :doorag:  but the ball and three chains may beg to differ! :edit: But I will definitely like to hook up and go riding some time. My e-mail is hidden on here but I can just post it if that's legal to do? :dontknow: Can you give me some more info on the poker run?
The website for the bike fest is http://www.lasvegasbikefest.com/ you should find information there. My email is not hidden. Shoot me an email when you want to go riding.

I know another guy here who has a silver M109 and we could hook up one day for a 109 ride!

·
Registered
696 Posts
mooremj said:
The website for the bike fest is http://www.lasvegasbikefest.com/ you should find information there. My email is not hidden. Shoot me an email when you want to go riding.

I know another guy here who has a silver M109 and we could hook up one day for a 109 ride!
HEY...that's "MR. another guy" to you mm (LOL)... welcome BB...mjm

·
Registered
1 Posts
hey guys.... another vegas rider here

I dont own a M109 yet but am seriusly considering buying one when all my injuries heal up, most likely between thanksgiving and christmas. I've owned 3 VTX's, one was a very nice 1300 with a 240 rear on it and lots of custom work. I also ride sportbikes and used to own a Victory Vegas.

For you Las Vegas guys, we have a local site for guys that ride cruisers. It started off as a VTX site but then several members started trading for different bikes and we werent going to kick good friends out just because they sold the VTX so we opened it up to just about anybody. Its a really nice bunch of guys that like to ride and have fun. Check it out, we're always looking to meet up and ride with new people.

http://www.sincityxriders.com

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
What's up Mr. Pheer and AceVentura! Hey Mooremj, thanks for the link. Lots of stuff happening this weekend huh, guys? I wouldn't mind catching the Miss Las Vegas Bikefest :D I would also not mind doing the Lake Mead Poker Run that sounds like fun. I gotta work on Friday, though. :( Gotta make them bike payments! I may turn up over at cashman with a buddy of mine if I don't go out of town.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts