M109 Rider Forums banner

New M109 owner

3K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  She's real fine my 109 
#1 ·
Howdy, just picked up my 2008 M109r and thought id say gday. Ill throw up some pics soon of the new ride. Coming from sport bikes this beast is a dream to ride!

#2 ·
Welcome, welcome,
Glad to have you on the forum. Great bunch of people on here that will go to extreme lengths to help a fellow 9'er in need of help.
Beware: Don't look at any of the pictures on here, it's dangerous.
You have the perfect bike right now and if you look at other bikes on here you will only realize you want to spend all your money and mod your bike to make it your own. I am speaking from experience as I just spent more money than I had. ha ha
Enjoy your ride and post some pics. No pics means it never happened!!

#7 ·
:welcome: and :congrats:

#8 ·
Thanks guys. Lovin the bike so far. It was stock apart from grips and mirrors when i bought it but i noticed this morning the previous owner installed a 260 rear tyre. Going out tomorrow with some mates to really get a feel for the girl. Ill try and get some pics up in an hour or so

#10 ·
Great choice.....You have the fastest color Vitamin-C!

#11 ·
Welcome to the forum and congraz on the scoot. Take your time feeling it out. Its a stallion. Its a grate bike stock.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.